Baked egg in savoy cabbage cups
Tips for growing savoy cabbage
September 16, 2016
Breakfast for children, or starter for the parties, Baked egg in savoy cabbage cups are great choice either way. Combination of colors and tastes is irresistible and it’s naturally served in a muffin size. Just a perfect way to start a day.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: 4 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
Olive oil, for greasing the pan
Savoy cabbage (about 1 large leaf per 2 eggs)
Eggs, 1 per “cup”
Grated hard cheese, to taste
Salt and pepper, to taste
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Grease the muffin tray and in each mold place one leaf of the savoy cabbage. Crack the eggs directly into each mold. Season to taste and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in the oven preheated to 400F (220C) until egg is done at your preference.
- Polenta lasagna with savoy cabbage and mushrooms
- Savoy cabbage sweet potato pizza
- Brilliant savoy cabbage rolls recipe
- Healthy savoy cabbage soup recipe
- Pasta with savoy cabbage and roast chicken
- Fresh savoy cabbage salad recipe
- Healthy savoy cabbage bread recipe
- Savoy cabbage and lemon muffins recipe