Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe
September 14, 2016
Easy to make and store, homemade strawberry sauce does not waste much place in the refrigerator. Ready to be served on ice cream, pancakes or steak.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: 1 cup
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp gelatin
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Strawberries and sugar put into microwave oven, after 5 minutes take it out and skim foam from the top. Microwave it again for about 4 minutes. In hot sauce add gelatin and mix. Let it cool or make puree in blender.
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe