Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
September 14, 2016
Delicious combination of fresh strawberries and creamy cheese. Great snack for kids, perfect for birthday parties.
- Prep: 15 mins
- Yields: 6 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
6 large strawberries
1 cup cream cheese
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Flat the strawberry tops just enough to stand on it. Hull strawberries and scoop a little more of strawberries to make place for the filling. Whip together the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla extract. Fill the strawberries.
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts