Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
September 14, 2016
This strawberry ice cubes are a jolly good way to decorate your delicious juices and cocktails and cool them at the same time, and you can make them at the drop of a hat, literally.
- Prep: 2 hrs
- Yields: 6 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 cup water
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Put the water in the small pan and bring it to a boil. Let it rest until the water has a room temperature. Put the washed strawberries into a ice cube mold and cover it with the water. Place the ice cube mold in the freezer until hardened.
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe