Healthy savoy cabbage soup recipe
September 16, 2016
This wonderful, quick, delicious, and nutritious savoy cabbage soup will delight your taste buds and warm you on a cold winter night.
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Yields: 3 bowls
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
2 potatoes, finely diced
1 onion, finely chopped
6 cups savoy cabbage
2 large carrots, finely diced
1 quart chicken broth
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
In a large soup pot heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, add the garlic, onion, carrots and cook until soft. Add the chicken broth, water, potatoes and savoy cabbage. Simmer soup for about 20 minutes, reduce heat and cook 10 minutes longer until potatoes are tender and cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with mint leaves.
- Pasta with savoy cabbage and roast chicken
- Fresh savoy cabbage salad recipe
- Healthy savoy cabbage bread recipe
- Savoy cabbage and lemon muffins recipe
- Baked egg in savoy cabbage cups
- Polenta lasagna with savoy cabbage and mushrooms
- Savoy cabbage sweet potato pizza
- Brilliant savoy cabbage rolls recipe