Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
September 14, 2016
This marvelous homemade roll ups with tasteful strawberries are healthy and natural way to satisfy your child's sweet tooth and enjoy a better version of the childhood snack.
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cook: 3 hrs
- Yields: 6 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
2 cup strawberries
1 tsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Preheat the oven to 200 F/ 90 C. Put the strawberries, honey and lemon juice into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture over a baking sheet and spread it evenly. Bake for about 3 hours until barely tacky. Let it rest until cold, cut it into strips on the paper and roll up the strips.
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe