How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
September 14, 2016
Healthy and delicious snack, preserves summer so you can enjoy it as addition to breakfast or baked goods when summer is already long gone.
- Prep: 15 mins
- Yields: 1 small jar
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
As much as you prefer strawberries
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Washed and drained strawberries slice off and discard the green parts. Arrange them in the dehydrator in a way that air can circle freely. Set the dehydrator's temperature to 135 F/57 C and leave it for 8 - 10 hours for fully dry the strawberries. Or 10 - 14 hours for strawberries to be crisp rather than pliable. Cool them before using or storing.
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe.
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe