Easy strawberry macaron recipe
September 14, 2016
Colorful pastry, made in wide range of flavors, came from France and instantly amazed the world. Pink almond biscuit filled with jam made of strawberries is the recipe for the perfect delight.
- Prep: 1 hr 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Yields: 8 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 egg white
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup ground almonds
1/2 cup icing sugar
Pinch of salt
4 tbsp strawberry jam
Few drops of your favor food color
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Beat the egg whites with sugar to make hard meringue and add food color. Whisk together almonds, icing sugar and salt, then add the meringue and mix with spatula until becomes shiny. Make disks on the baking paper leaving enough space between them. Let surface of the macarons dry on room temperature, about 30 – 60 minutes. Insert into oven preheated to 300F or 150C and bake for about 12 – 15 minutes. Make sandwiches with 2 macarons using strawberry jam.
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe.
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe