Fresh savoy cabbage salad recipe
September 17, 2016
This fresh savoy cabbage salad is full of colors, crunchy and refreshing. Follow the simple instructions and this colorful salad will be on your table in no time at all.
- Prep: 15 mins
- Yields: 2 bowls
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 cup savoy cabbage, shredded
1 cup red cabbage, shredded
2 carrots, shredded
1 cup boiling water
1 tbsp organic honey
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp vegetable oil
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Combine savoy cabbage, cabbage and carrots and mix lightly with a fork. Into boiling water add the honey, vinegar, salt and oil. Cover your cabbage mix with the dressing and press it to cover completely. Leave it on a cold place over the night and it’s ready for serving.
- Healthy savoy cabbage bread recipe
- Savoy cabbage and lemon muffins recipe
- Baked egg in savoy cabbage cups
- Polenta lasagna with savoy cabbage and mushrooms
- Savoy cabbage sweet potato pizza
- Brilliant savoy cabbage rolls recipe
- Healthy savoy cabbage soup recipe
- Pasta with savoy cabbage and roast chicken