Savoy cabbage sweet potato pizza
September 16, 2016
Healthy pizza, easy to make, brilliant way to get your children to love vegetables in the meals and introduce versatility into your family diet.
- Prep: 35 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Yields: 6 pieces
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 pizza dough
1 large potato, sliced
1/2 onion, red if possible
1 tbsp olive oil, divided in two halves
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup white cheese
1 shredded savoy cabbage
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Slices of onion and sweet potato toss with the half amount of olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Lay it on the baking paper in thin layer and bake in oven preheated to 435F (220C) until potato is soften. Prepare the dough, it can be pre prepared dough, it’s really up to you. Season savoy cabbage and coat it into balsamic vinegar. Place pizza dough on the baking tray lined with the baking paper. Brush dough with the oil and spread pieces of white cheese. Add the savoy cabbage shreds on top of the pizza. Bake on 435F (220C) for about 10 minutes.
- Brilliant savoy cabbage rolls recipe
- Healthy savoy cabbage soup recipe
- Pasta with savoy cabbage and roast chicken
- Fresh savoy cabbage salad recipe
- Healthy savoy cabbage bread recipe
- Savoy cabbage and lemon muffins recipe
- Baked egg in savoy cabbage cups
- Polenta lasagna with savoy cabbage and mushrooms