Strawberry banana crepes recipe
September 14, 2016
Crapes were the easiest and the fastest way for our grandmothers to gather children home, back then when interesting world was outside of the house. Adults too! Strawberry and banana filled crepes for breakfast, the best way to enjoy early summer morning.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: 2 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
Pinch of salt
1 banana, sliced
5 strawberries, sliced
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Egg, milk, salt and flour whisk to combine and then add water to mixture to become liquid, but not too liquid. Spread thin layer of the mixture on preheated pan, lightly oiled. After short time, turn crape over to have both sides evenly cooked. Place into plate and add preferred amount of cocoa spread, strawberries and banana pieces. Crapes can be rolled but when filling is this fruity, better fold it.
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe