Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
September 14, 2016
Hard candy on the outside and softy, juicy strawberry inside, and preparation is so easy and brilliantly interesting, enjoyment all the way.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Yields: 4 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp water
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Line tray with baking paper. Put strawberries on the top of the sticks. Combine sugar and water, heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Boil until turns golden. Dip strawberries into mixture and carefully place on the backing paper to cool down.
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe.
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator