Strawberry chocolate block recipe
September 14, 2016
This brilliantly delicious milk chocolate block with a yummy fresh strawberries is unique and so super easy to make with just TWO ingredients, yes indeed, you heard me right, just TWO ingredients.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Yields: 6 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 milk chocolate block
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Take each strawberry and cut the bottom. Melt half of milk chocolate block in a small pan. Dip the catted strawberries into melted chocolate. Then leave those at room temperature until the chocolate is hardened. Second half of the milk chocolate block put in microwave oven for a few seconds. Dip the bottom of strawberries into melted chocolate and place them on top of the milk chocolate block. Place strawberry chocolate block in the refrigerator until hardened.
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe