Strawberry granita recipe
September 14, 2016
Frozen dessert, requires no especial ice-cream makers, just freezer and fork. Easy to make, granita is a one of the ways to enjoy strawberries.
- Prep: 2 hrs 5 mins
- Yields: 3 cups
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 cup strawberries
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt, as much as can be set on the tip of the knife
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Add the strawberries, water, sugar and lemon juice into blender and blend it until completely smooth. Pour it into the wide pen in thin layer. Put it in the freezer and every half an hour scrape and stir granita with the fork.
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe