Strawberry ice lolly recipe
September 14, 2016
Delicious homemade strawberry ice lolly, easy to prepare, perfect desert to eat under the summer night sky, directly from freezer. Only three ingredients for the homemade ice lolly, so simple and sweet.
- Prep: 2 hrs 5 mins
- Yields: 6 ice lollies
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 cup strawberry, sliced
1 cup heavy cream (or vanilla flavored liquid ice-cream)
1 tbsp honey (or none, as wish)
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Into small blender, add strawberries, heavy cream and honey and blend very shortly. Pour mixture into ice-cream mold and leave at least 2 hour in deep freeze.
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe.
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe