Strawberry jam recipe
September 14, 2016
Homemade jam, made of fresh strawberries, preserves colors and tastes of summer and even saves money. Ideal for breakfast, on bread, or to spread on crapes. Fruity, long lasting, homemade sweet. It always brings back childhood memories, especially when I secretly lick it off my finger.
- Prep: 1 hr 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Yields: 1 small jar
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 cup strawberries
1 cup sugar
1/4 lemon, juice
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Cover strawberries with sugar and leave it overnight in a cold place. Sugar will melt into a delicious strawberry juice. Stir over the heat and let it simmer for 15 minutes with added lemon juice, removing foam once or twice. While still hot, pure the jam into a warm jar.
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe.
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe