Strawberry salad recipe
September 14, 2016
This is a delicious summer time strawberry salad with fresh ingredients, inexpensive and easy to make.
- Prep: 20 mins
- Yields: 2 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
6 oz. baby spinach, cut or torn into bite-size pieces
2 oz. fresh goat cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 red onion, sliced
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
In a large bowl add the strawberries, spinach, extra-virgin olive oil, red onion and sunflower seeds. Combine ingredients and toss.
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe.
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe
- Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe