Strawberry Swiss roll cake recipe
September 14, 2016
Creamy, delicate cake, light and easy to make, elegant summer desert. This refreshing cake will bright up any table and meal.
- Prep: 40 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: 8 servings
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
3 Egg whites (large)
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp plain flour
3 drops Vanilla extract
2 cups heavy cream
10 middle size strawberries
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Whip egg whites and sugar until peaks. Mix milk, vegetable oil, flour and vanilla extract and add meringue gradually. Stir lightly to save all the air inside. Spread this mixture over the baking paper on the oven sized try. Bake for about 12 minutes in the oven preheated to 170C or 338F. Let it cool down and then spread whipped cream over, edges left out. Line up strawberries along one side and roll around them. Wrap in baking paper or plastic cover and leave it in refrigerator until serving.
- Strawberry pie recipe
- How to dry strawberries in a dehydrator
- Strawberry candy recipe .. so yummy
- Strawberry smoothie recipe
- Strawberry ice lolly recipe
- Strawberry jam recipe
- Strawberry salad recipe
- Strawberry panna cotta recipe
- Homemade strawberry roll up recipe
- Colorful strawberry ice cube recipe
- Strawberry banana muffins recipe
- White chocolate strawberry cookies recipe
- Strawberry chocolate block recipe
- How to make strawberry ghosts
- Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- Strawberry granita recipe
- Brilliant strawberry sauce recipe.
- Strawberry banana crepes recipe
- Easy strawberry macaron recipe