Summer zucchini pizza recipe
September 18, 2016
Easy to make, surprisingly bountiful, zucchini pizza in early summer can be real star, first taste of the lighter summer diet.
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Yields: 6 pieces
Please be kind and subscribe to our youtube channel. Thank you.
3 thinly sliced zucchinis
4 eggs, slightly beaten
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 tsp basil
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tomato, sliced
1 cup hard cheese
Don’t forget to share our recipe if you like it and read more of them. Thank you.
Lay steamed zucchini slices onto baking tray brushed with the olive oil. Mix the eggs, flour, salt and pepper and pour over the zucchini. Make up to 3 thin layers, each covered with egg mixture. Sprinkle with basil and bake for about 30 minutes on 400 F (200 C). Put the grated hard cheese on baked pizza, then one layer of sliced tomato and again pieces of hard cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Healthful fresh zucchini wraps recipe
- Stuffed cheese zucchini boats recipe
- Hot and fast zucchini salad recipe
- Healthful fresh zucchini butter recipe
- Healthy and delicious zucchini soup recipe
- Fresh zucchini sweet bread recipe
- Healthful fresh zucchini smoothie recipe
- How to dry zucchini in a dehydrator